The Poet In Pain
The Poet In Pain Poems
- True Pain My hearts been ripped out Definitely, without a ...
- Invisible Pain There you are, walking down the hall You turn...
- Hero To none I shall yield Clad in armor sword and ...
- Searching For You... Alone, in pain all my hope in vain I ...
- Sheep's Skin He comes with sweet words Uttering words of ...
Well, theres nothing to really tell about my life. I was born in New Mexico, where i was adopted about 30 minutes after i was born. After about 3 years, i moved across the country to Ohio, which i lived at my grandmothers house, along with my 'parents' before we found a house. We moved into our new house, in a very bad neighborhood. almost got shot a few times, but i had a few friends, i was ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about The Poet In Pain
My hearts been ripped out
Definitely, without a doubt
My insides have been ripped about
Leaving behind an empty life
Filled with nothing but strife
The pain would end with one cut of the knife
My thoughts are darkened ever more
Without your love, there’s no more
Nothing left to live for
Never will I love again
My heart empty and full of pain
My heart now as cold as the iciest rain
I thought our love was true
The my heart was cut in two
An icy dagger shoving right through
My visions of love dried
My heart denied
My only wish...