Theresa Goertz Poems
- Goodbye if this is goodbye i want to say it to you one more ...
- Just A Lonely Girl Just a Lonely Girl I’m just a lonely ...
- The Fallen Angel Cries </>the fallen angel cries for ...
- I Am A Ghost I am ghost I talk to you But you can’t hear ...
- Silence Changes Who You Are Silence builds an awful wreckage ...
- Rememberance Day The fight is over no one's left ...
- Song Of Me </></> listen oh listen to the ...
I'm a 16 year old girl who finds a strange solace in writing.
i love animals, swimming, painting, writing, tree climbing, hiking, and hangin with my bff!
i am currently writing five books(at the same time!)
i have saved 3 baby birds from being eaten by a cat and think that anyone who would/does/is abusing an animal should be shot in the leg! more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Theresa Goertz
if this is goodbye
i want to say it to you one more time.
i want to see you happy all the time.
see me off with a smile so i remember your face.
you'll never be alone in any place.
i'm right here beside you or somewhere very far away
but i'm right beside you everyday.
this may be goodbye
but someday you'll join me in the sky.
everything must end
but then again
new beginnings will come again and again