Thia Stockman Poems
- Can'T Stop Thinking About You I can't stop thinking about ...
- Unfair It's unfair how they all decide, all of their rules ...
- Message In A Bottle So your friends offered you some more? ...
- Under The Light Of The Full Mo... I'm standing beside a lake, ...
- These Blue Eyes Don'T Lie Look into these blue eyes, and I ...
- The Dragon She is the one with blackness in her heart, she ...
- Look In The Mirror Look in the mirror, who do you see? Do...
Hi, my name is Thia Stockman. I'm a fifteen year old Sophmore, and as you've probably guessed, I am a writer. I write poetry, stories, songs, just about anything. I also like to do art, water color being one of my favorite media's.
I am in foster care, and have been since Febuary 7th,2006. I won't go into detail as to why, but I can tell you that most of my writing is based on it. To tell ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Thia Stockman
Can'T Stop Thinking About You
I can't stop thinking about you,
when I'm with you, I still miss you,
because I know that soon I will be away from you again.
And although I am in your arms, my heart cries,
it misses you,
your warm embrace.
I love you, and always will.
Never forget what I feel for you,
I love you.