Thia Stockman Poems
- These Blue Eyes Don'T Lie Look into these blue eyes, and I ...
- Can'T Stop Thinking About You I can't stop thinking about ...
- Unfair It's unfair how they all decide, all of their rules ...
- Message In A Bottle So your friends offered you some more? ...
- Under The Light Of The Full Mo... I'm standing beside a lake, ...
- The Dragon She is the one with blackness in her heart, she ...
- Look In The Mirror Look in the mirror, who do you see? Do...
Hi, my name is Thia Stockman. I'm a fifteen year old Sophmore, and as you've probably guessed, I am a writer. I write poetry, stories, songs, just about anything. I also like to do art, water color being one of my favorite media's.
I am in foster care, and have been since Febuary 7th,2006. I won't go into detail as to why, but I can tell you that most of my writing is based on it. To tell ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Thia Stockman
These Blue Eyes Don'T Lie
Look into these blue eyes,
and I promise you they won't lie.
They'll tell you all you need to know,
come on now, its time to go.
Travel deep into my eyes,
as they fly you threw the skies.
They'll show you past, they'll show you now,
They'll answer questions like 'what if? ' and 'how? '
Look deeper and you will see,
the future and what lies ahead for you and me.
They'll show you love, they'll show you pain,
and if you ask, tears will fall like rain.
Let my blue eyes guide your way,
as I let them everyday.
Now there's just you and me,