Thomas Berntsen Poems
- The Children Of The 90s Once there was a day, When the ...
- Chernobyl's Children They placed you on a broken down bus to ...
- Look Up When you're outside all alone at night, Lift up ...
- My Hero The drum, the only connection to a life that once ...
- The Journey Home The soul rises from me, And the face ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Thomas Berntsen
The Children Of The 90s
Once there was a day,
When the ball players played the whole season.
Money and contracts were not what mattered.
Little hearts were not broken,
And autographs were signed. Once there was a day,
When dreamers dreamed,
And the people believed,
But you adults have taught us well
The children of the 90s.