Thomas Howe Poems
- Reality Vs. Expectations I can't take the mental strain It's...
- Fear I can't shed one tear I must over come this fear You ...
- The End Is Near You have serenaded me Not with your love ...
- Gone Like Wildfire I always have seen your desire It has ...
- Passing Of The Storm I want to be mad But you look so ...
- Destiny I hope you don’t care But I like to stare While you...
- Deceived You can’t hide the lies I can see it in your ...
I am currently going to school for civil engineering. I love to write poems that rhyme, but I am trying to write more poems that do not rhyme. I just got back into posting my poems, it has been over a year since I have posted anything new. I have been very because and my life has went through a lot of changes this past year. I hope you enjoy them and feel free to give me advice because I am ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Thomas Howe
Reality Vs. Expectations
I can't take the mental strain
It's worse than any physical pain
We always expect the most
From the ones we hold close
Why do we have expectations
Reality has it's limitations
The sooner we figure this out
We will be better off, beyond a doubt
It shouldn't have to be this way
This world isn't black and white, it's gray
Only if I could see the future
I could gain some composure
Lets hope things become clear
Then I may persevere