Thomas Koron Poems
- Snapdragon I found pleasure in every direction, As I ...
- The Veil Of Night At dusk we shall bask in the veil of night,...
- Last Call Spending our time where people loudly talk, We ...
- A Nightmare Last night I had dreamed, About all things ...
- Shadows In The Moonlight By the darkest shadows in the ...
- Shining Eyes In The Dark Beware of the shining eyes in the ...
- A Candle Burns In The Window [Cecilia's aria from 'Duke ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Blessed are those who bring comfort to the lonely and to the suffering.''Thomas Koron
''Kind deeds strike fear into the hearts of wicked men.''Thomas Koron
''By the time that our mortal lives come to an end, I believe that each and every one of us would like to be able to say, 'I have lived. I have loved. And, I have prevailed.'''Thomas Koron
Comments about Thomas Koron
I found pleasure in every direction,
As I wandered mystified through the fields.
A snapdragon captured my attention;
Possessed with the sensation that it yields.
Moving slowly over the grass, I feel
Entranced; the flower holds me in a daze.
Once the snapdragon’s near, I stop and kneel;
And then, dream into the bright summer haze.
How I had gone for many miles without
The joyful zest, which now flows through my soul.
Shedding away feelings of fear and doubt,
With enchantment that makes my spirit whole.
Surrounded by colors of brilliant red,