Thomas Stearn Poems
- Morning Morning comes, Citrus turquoise and gold. Song of ...
- The Mountain Towering slopes, clustering masses, Deep cut ...
- We Are What, That Exists? We are what, that exists on this ...
- Dreamworld Days pass in time and place, civilisations rule, ...
- Strange Land On what lands can man aspire? On what seas does...
- Dawn The moon shines on dusk before the dawn, For the dawn ...
- Autumn Autumn is upon us. Pure, cool air cleanses the senses...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Thomas Stearn
Citrus turquoise and gold.
Song of the angels serenading the quiet calm
Of fluttering wings in silver light,
A subtle breeze brushes eloquently
Gathering leaves of bronze,
Shimmering Water trickling along a stream,
Sparkling like sapphires in her eyes,
Beautiful and pure.
Droplets on bluebells,
White flowers divine,
A sent of lavender and thyme.
A humming bee suckling in a meadow,
With grass as soft as beach cut pebbles.
The sun rises
In a palette of plush pink blossom,
Dandelions scattering ...