tijan jonas kah
tijan jonas kah Poems
- Fake Love were in love, were not in love, were in love, were ...
- Nightmare I see everything going on, murders, evictions, ...
- Reminisce I remember like it was yesterday when we use to ...
- No Telling Selling coke on the corner, in the rain No one ...
- Can'T Cope She's got my mind in a muddle, I don't usually ...
began writing 7 yearsd ago and looking to get my writing noticed and network with other inspiring poets.
god bless more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about tijan jonas kah
Selling coke on the corner, in the rain
No one there for you, no one to care for you
No one to share your pain
No one knows you by your real name
This is a your life now, no friends
It's a drugs life; it's the way it goes
Always watching your back, always on your toes
Plenty money, but no peace deep down no self respect
Door to door off you go to collect
Chasing people for debt
More stress, paranoia is the norm
This occupation has your head a mess
But of course you know best.
By Tijan Jonas Kah