Tim Larsen Poems
- On Being Seventeen After seventeen years of Living and ...
- Transparent Glass Hallways and doorframes and lunchrooms: ...
- The Science Of The Pen I’ve written and typed The same words...
- A Way With Words Because I don’t understand What it ...
- For A September Morning This night Windows down Surrounded ...
- Saturday Afternoon I’ve fallen in love with Saturday ...
- Terminal Her hair was matted Her face wrinkled Her look ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Tim Larsen
On Being Seventeen
After seventeen years of
Living and breathing and feeling
I almost want to rewind everything
And start over again
To take the home video
And pop it in the VCR
Press the double, left-facing arrows
And watch that baby roll
Backward, to where bikes
Were all we had to get around
Speeding every inch of rubber
Off of those blue demons
We raced down the dirt road
Like all we held dear was a mile away
And we’d fall and jump up, starting again
Like fresh legs on a morning run
But now it sits there in its malign majesty
Propped against the ...