Timothy Watson Poems
- Spiny Lament You gave me a cactus at ...
- The Big I Am I am what I am and that is it a soul betrayed ...
- Tired And Tried Weary is my head tonight my body feels like ...
- Blue Have you ever seen how blue the sky is? when you look ...
- Switch Me Off How can I think of nothing just let time pass ...
Tim Watson is an artist, illustrator and architect living and working in Italy more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Timothy Watson
Have you ever seen how blue the sky is?
when you look straight up
from a mountain top
on a cloudless summers day
Have you ever smelt how clean the air is?
on wind swept ridge
of a steep cliff edge
where the eagles glide above
Have you ever felt the solitary peace?
where the only sound
is the cow bell's chime
and the buzz of insistant bees
Have you ever climbed so high?
to see where I've just been
walked away so far
just to rest an hour
and taste the sweet tale of the wind
(26 August 98)