timothy young Poems
- Ode To Dad I am not one to drink But I always did think ...
- Dads Cherry Tree There was a large cherry tree in my yard ...
- Ballad Of Tho Oca Trail I once did go and I did roam Across...
- A Busker's Delight I was going down town to play In the ...
- Tea Bag Blues I man whose motor is always going Always thin...
- Freedom Ain'T Another Word For...
- The Ballad Of A Roaming Bicyli... Their once was man from ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about timothy young
Ode To Dad
I am not one to drink
But I always did think
That as a man who is on the rove
I away like a hot meal from the stove
Of me pap and all the same
Everything he cook is insane
It always the best you must know
It ahs a good even when it must be though,
I do enjoy everything he makes
He refuses to make us all shakes
He can cook anything
All he needs is a recipe.
And he will cook all day
At the stove he will stay
All day and all night
Trying to cook and never fright
He can make most anything
He will try any ...