Tina Shanteler Poems
- Summer Solstice First day of Summer is finally here Friends,...
- I Am Standing In The Present..... You walked with me down the ...
- I Have Known You Forever.... The moment we first met I felt ...
- I Have Been Influenced I have been influenced by ...
- For Just Tonight For just tonight can we be together, like ...
- 10 Things..... Your sweet kiss on my lips Your eyes ...
- As Time Goes By As time goes by and the day is through I ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Tina Shanteler
First day of Summer is finally here
Friends, fun, BBQs and beer
This is the longest day of the year
I miss my Mom and my Dad
And all the fun we used to have
All my memories are happy, I'm never sad
New friends and a new found love
The flowers, the green grass, the sun above
Happy times in the days to come
Summer Solstice the longest day
The cats, the dogs, the kids at play
Will remember this beautiful day
To my daughters and to my son
I love you so much