Tod Denny Poems
- The Tears I Weep Neath the limb of willow tree I ponder love...
- In Memory Of Love A bleak and dreary atmosphere My saddened ...
- The Beauty Of A Storm Snow squalls howling through the ...
- Lilacs And Lavender The secrets we shared, the promises we ...
- Recipe For A Poem It starts out as just a thought That I ...
- The Signs Of Spring Unfold The sun bursting forth its beaming...
- He Ain'T No Spy He's always asking questions When he's at a ...
It hasn't been until the past five years that I have given poetry a second thought. I find it a lot easier to express myself through writting than I do through conversation.I'm looking forward to writing more and meeting new friends on this site. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Tod Denny
In Memory Of Love
A bleak and dreary atmosphere
My saddened eyes behold
The once felt warmth deep in my heart
Reflects insipid cold.
How could the bright horizons
Dissipate into thin air?
How could our dreams and promises
Scatter in such a flare?
The feelings of enchantment
Are replaced by pain and woe,
Snuffed as if a candle
That once burned all aglow.
The luster's gone from twilights' stars
That shone down from above,
Gone but not forgotten,
Safe in memory of love.