Tom Langmead Poems
- Death Of A Friend It isn't the same, i feel i am to blame, ...
- This Cold Dark Room I live alone in this cold dark room no ...
- Diving Into It It's dark outside I am lonely and sad But I ...
- Love In My World I feel your touch, But nothing else, Its...
- Jet Its jet everywhere Black left Black right But you ...
- Mercy I fall to my knees and beg for mercy But then I ...
- Dropping Life Off A Cliff I stammer my breath, Stuttering ...
I am twelve and live in Burnham on crouch.
I love writing poems but don't know very much of the theorem of poetry.
I love comments aswell :)
Thanks more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Tom Langmead
Death Of A Friend
It isn't the same,
i feel i am to blame,
when i am crying i tell myself,
that with this stress it hurts my health.
I need to know that she is fine,
and that she will be always mine,
but then i think of that terrible night
when we got caught in that gang fight