Tom Thompson Poems
- Our Gravy Time I dont know Exactly when It was over
- House Of Calm And Space In this Old House You broke ...
- Through The Ages At Universe Divide I know Your biggest ...
- The Talented Mr Boring I could have been good Or bad At ...
- Now I Only See Blue Lets go for a trip on your boat built in ...
- Still Tripping After All These... In the fields where we ...
- Vonegut I don't know Where you went Where you've been What...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Tom Thompson
Our Gravy Time
I dont know
It was over
But I was still there
When you called out
To hold you
In your half woken dream
Our gravy time
Bridged a broken dream
The moolight sculpted your face
So I can remember us
In our Gravy Time