Toni Brwn Poems
- Lost Lost in a world, that scares me to death, lost in a ...
- The Five Stages Of Death The Five Stages of Death are ...
- Know i dont know what say i dont know how to say it. i ...
- Music Music is an addiction an addiction like a drug it ...
- Forgive Me in your heart, i see a truth a truth i never ...
- Cyber we communicate through poems, sometimes in ...
- Untitled so many months ago we started off as ...
i write to express emotions and nothing i write is fake more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Lost in a world, that scares me to death,
lost in a crowd, I’m losing my breath.
Lost as a kid and as an adult
everything is falling apart, and it’s all my fault.
Lost as a person, can’t find my way out
everyday, lost in life
lost in worry
I lived a lie
who am i?
Lost to kindness
lost to love
lost in the night sky
like a lonely dove.
these concrete walls
defended through and through
Lost in my thought,
which I shouldn’t do
it winds me up
I cant break through.
Lost in me,
I need a ...