Toni Brwn Poems
- The Five Stages Of Death The Five Stages of Death are ...
- Say It Back ripping me in peices pulling at my heart saying...
- Forgive Me in your heart, i see a truth a truth i never ...
- In You I Find My Peace In you I find my peace Happiness and ...
- Belong To You My heart will forever belong to you. You ...
- Lost Lost in a world, that scares me to death, lost in a ...
- Contagious Confusion Lost in this world, Unsure where to ...
i write to express emotions and nothing i write is fake more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
The Five Stages Of Death
The Five Stages of Death
are important in transmission
between the life you live
and the life of the burried
first there is denial
fighting with yourself
why is this happening
what have i done
the second is anger
this you can't accept
why did this happen
will anyone forget?
third we come to bargenning
the reapper, will he listen?
cant you take him, he less important
no, he is too good in life
he makes the pace keep moving.
next we come to depression
you feel sad and alone
wondering if you truely existed
or if it was ...