Tony Berbechinie Poems
- I Am Old Older than your father’s have been told Leathery ...
- Fate? Is it man’s fate To be in a continual hate Is it our ...
- To Forget Long have I sought Long have I been ...
- Drop Starting as a drop Forming into a trickle and Now I ...
- Guardian As the sky is tucked away, kissed goodnight I ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Tony Berbechinie
Starting as a drop
Forming into a trickle and
Now I stand astounded, awed by the works before me
A stream nerveless, tumbling down, horses of the water
Then without direction, still and unbroken, calm, as if
To peer into mother’s eyes
(The) Serenity (that I have found) cold as it is
Seems to have lit a mystic flame, warming the heart within
As if honeydew was rushing from natures womb