Tony Pitman Poems
- Images Of Nature Kite. Soaring high on wings golden brown;...
- From The Heart Of Anthony De M... Awareness. The student...
- Childhood Childhood Pens. Scratchy nib on wooden stick, ...
- Church Faithful pair. Nora and Dorothy are off to Mass; ...
- People Tony's stones. At last the weather's looking fine, ...
- Two Men I Knew Two men I knew. Once I knew two big ...
- Seasons April April beginning the first signs of ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Tony Pitman
Images Of Nature
Soaring high on wings golden brown;
Breast snow white, reflecting light;
Swooping silently in motion;
Taking prey whilst still in flight;
Not just one but many;
Gliding at different heights;
Stacked like planes awaiting landing;
Brahminy Kites fill the sky.
Some land in Palm Trees high,
Branches bow from bird's size.
She sits and sways with the motion;
Eagle eye watching all around her.
Crow flies in, sits beside her,
With a stare to frighten off.
Kite stays put, like queen on throne;
Crow no threat to this great ...