Tony Stadick Poems
- Discovering A Will Snow blown covered thoughts, With warm ...
- Simple Solutions Superimposed particles for me to chose from,...
- More Of A Need Than A Want I wish I had a dollar for ...
- Name Of The Game Somehow I pictured us growing old together, ...
- Gloomy Afternoon In Nowhere I need closure and comfort, ...
- Conception Of Perfection Destined to fail before we even ...
Their really isn't much to tell. I'm just like everyone else in this world... scraping by with what I can get. Still try to find time to do what I want and like, and somehow find a way to record it with pen and paper. I spend everyday all day on what I like to call auto-pilot. My life is like clockwork, and the only thing that keeps me going is the fact that my mind just won't shutup. Their is ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Tony Stadick
Discovering A Will
Snow blown covered thoughts,
With warm conclusion in the wind,
Today we start tommorow,
And so far we never end,
Born to rise in time,
Till death we starve for more,
Truth be told we stumble,
As we search for what were for,
Find this then you'll follow,
What you wanted in the first,
A place to call your home,
And a cup to quench your thirst,
Old, wornout, and brittle,
In this chair you'll breathe your last,
Still worn through with worry,
Their's no time to live the past.