Torben Duncan Poems
- Epic Poem This poem is epic so I named it so it's more epic...
- Crazy Lead Llamas They are watching me with their eyes made ...
- A Short Poem this poem is the shortest I've written however ...
- Pasta If I was a rasta that worked in asda I would only eat...
- The Alphabet
- Faith Is Leaning On My Chair
- Poems For Poetries Sake I sat on a mat it felt like a ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Torben Duncan
This poem is epic
so I named it so
it's more epic than wind and snow
which are in there own respects quite epic
snow could be described as ghetto
and wind can take on epic forms
like a spinning tiger with legs made of iron bars
that would be pretty epic
infact I think that happened in outer mongolia
to a young girl how got hit by the iron bars
sadly she died
but the type of death was one we all wish for
over exposure to pure epicness
like viewing a snail with a lightsaber who flies over mountains made of cheese
that's bleedin' epic
imagine it if you...