Tori Godwin Poems
- Thank You Thank you for loving me Even though you did not ...
- Forever The oceans rage within my heart For another day we ...
- The Master Puppeteer We met by random circumstances And at ...
- Finally Gone I’m wide awake, waiting by the phone again The ...
- Words Of Love I stood on the edge of insanity to search for...
- How? How do I tell you about my life? When I haven't fully ...
- Nature Is Life My slender feet graze the blades of grass As ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Tori Godwin
Thank you for loving me
Even though you did not show it often
Thank you for playing silly games with me
Because I always wanted to be around you
Thank you for having an imagination
It was a big part of my childhood
Thank you for loving sports
Because I would not know how to throw a football without you
Thank you for punching me all of the time
Only to make me stronger
Thank you for picking on me
To teach me how to stand up for myself
Thank you for being the eldest
Because I do not think I could handle that
Thank you for the memories we shared