Tosh Foerster Poems
- Suffocation You haven't felt love until it fills your ...
- To Live As A Poem A story has three key pieces a beginning, ...
- When I Have A Child I hope I have a boy To teach him things ...
- Glass House I hold a love I could not see The honest words I...
- Nowhere Two roads diverged in a yellow wood But I did not ...
- Blind How do you describe beauty to a blind man Do you talk ...
I'm a seventeen year old, Half- Black and Half- White, male in my senior year of High school. Im still very new and very shy to poetry. Please feel free to give comments, and more importantly, suggestions on my writing. Thank you so much. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Tosh Foerster
You haven't felt love until it fills your lungs
Leaving no space for air
You haven't felt love until your minds constricted
Pleading, begging for some other thought to enter your brain
You haven't felt love until your heart wishes it could burst right out
Whenever she's around, dying just to feel inches closer
You haven't felt love until It's suffocating you
But by then it's too late