Toynia Edmond Poems
- Giving Myself To You I give myself to you. Not for me, but ...
- Toy This name haunts me everytime I say it, for it is a ...
- Dandeliones For Mommy Poor Katrina worked so hard for ...
- Didn'T Chu Kno Didn't chu kno dat while u kiss her dese ...
- He's No You He's taller, more muscular, and plays football ...
- If I Could Do Anything If I could do anything I'd come over ...
- A Song In The Backyard (For Mr... I'm a dandelione, I...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Giving Myself To You
I give myself to you.
Not for me, but for you.
You give me nothing.
I give you everything.
My mind, body, and soul.In
return I get your body Sexy, and Passionate.
But why can't I have more?
Don't I desreve it?
I'm good to you.
I'm there whenever you need me.
So, why can't you be there for me?
I know I'm a fool for ever believing you wanted to be with me for so
much more. But I just can't help it because I'm still giving myself to you