Tracy Dye Poems
- Darkness Of Our Souls In the darkness they stand alone They...
- To Remember To remember those people who risked their ...
- Split Your like two different people, it’s like your ...
- See And Beleive Somewhere he still lays his head. He’s still...
- No Where... Ever get that feeling where you’re all alone No...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Tracy Dye
See And Beleive
Somewhere he still lays his head.
He’s still alive in my mind.
Maybe he doesn’t breathe or sleep in the same bed.
I tried to help I tried and tried.
It just wasn’t enough on this one specific day.
He’s still here, he’s still around.
They say he isn’t, but they are wrong and one by one they will pay.
At night they will not hear a sound.
They stood there, they stood still in silence.
What is wrong with those people thinking he isn’t alive?
Now for them, there lives are tense
He’s here I know he is, he watches over me
People think im crazy, but they don’t ...