Traquita Thomas Poems
- The Measure Of A Man What is the measure of a man? Is it ...
- In The Time Of Obama Small eager faces gathered around A ...
- Heart Stone My heart stone Beating now through light I ...
- Different Strokes I remember the night you were ...
- Redemption There are times when words fail, When discord ...
- Just Words Words come tumbling from super slick mouths, ...
- Shaky Ground If I could go back To where you found ...
Struggling, starving poet. I have a book of poetry Soul Musings that I'd like to publish. I absolutely love the written word. Poetry in particular. I'm currently an Office Assistant with the State of North Carolina but one day I know I'll be able to focus entirely on writing.
Blessings to all! more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Traquita Thomas
The Measure Of A Man
What is the measure of a man?
Is it strength?
The ability to lead others down the right path?
The ability to inspire the seed of greatness in those who need encouragement?
If the aforementioned are measuring tools,
Then many live life as men.
Do you wear your love for God like shining armor?
Is the love of God resting upon and guiding you?
No one can question your strength, intelligence or leadership.
There are plaques, and championships to prove the ability to lead.
Measuring sticks the world uses to define a ...