Travis Ciempa Poems
- Goodbye Winter Goodbye Everybo... Winter has passed friends ...
- Little Things Make My World Go...
- Hugs For You I'll hug you, you'll hug me back The pain is ...
- Not Today I see the false, the fake, and the lies You're ...
- Winter Wind The winter wind I watch it blow it is a whisper...
- Friends Forever
- For You A Sunset for you A rose or two I know what you like...
Hi my name is Travis Ciempa. I believe in The power of writing and that with every stroke of the pencil or with every type of a key on a keyboard there is something magical about it. I hope everyone enjoys my poems along with everyone else's on Poem Hunter. Your adventure into words awaits. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Travis Ciempa
Goodbye Winter Goodbye Everybody
Winter has passed friends will go
this year is gone along with the snow
this was the year that everyone knows
this is the year that everyone goes
I'll try not to cry but I'll miss you all
but again I know the snow will fall
My memories will come back that I do know
As long as my life is lived in the snow
I try to hold it all in but it's hard not to cry
thinking about leaving watching the sky
Snowflakes will fall onto my head
I will remember everything you've said
The Joy, the Sadness, the Fun, the Pain
I can see my future from this strength ...