TravisNeal Williams Poems
- The Dark Some were left pretending, Callously ...
- I Dine Alone I dine alone at a table meant for two. I stare ...
- Three Crosses Lifted under deep skies, a body begs to ...
- Renewing The Apocalypse Darkened halls of hazes stir through ...
- So I Thrust It Onto You I am a being seething. With all the ...
- The Wind Should i be so wary of things to come? The futures...
- Watcher I stand alone Where hope and hate are real. I watch...
Like most of you i enjoy writing poetry. I found myself with the free time and decided to put some up. Let me know what you think. If you really hate something i write let me know. Any input is good input. Need a friend send me one www.myspace.com/tnw310 more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about TravisNeal Williams
Some were left pretending,
Arising up the clouds.
Chosen few were allowed.
Savior and beggar remark.
Calling this the start.
Aspiring visions seen.
Culling all but their dreams.
Sadly its revealed to all.
Coldly they begin to fall.
A devil must be laughing.
Cunningly fooling the falling.
Satan cuts out his heart.
Calmly beckons you inside The Dark.