Trenton watson Poems
- My Fantasy My fantasy, It longs to be real, To be ...
- Love Is An Illusion Love is an illusion, All i see, Are ...
- Love In The Sea Love is in the sea, Watching me, ...
- Darkness Days go by, I wonder why, Your words always hurt...
- My Girlfriend Made This For Me...
- Aerials Aerials, Oh Aerials in the sky, They fly back and ...
- Lights Out The lights are out, All i see are bundles of ...
I live in livingston, Louisiana. Such a boreing place.
Poem to conclude what i mean ^_^
(My life here is slow and boreing,
I watch the wind and water churne,
As if any of this means to me,
I get Talked at by people from far away,
Yet i sit here in my very own way,
I watch the skys roll away,
Waiting till i move away.)
Wow... i just made that up in like 10 seconds: D more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Trenton watson
It longs to be real,
To be satisfiying,
It holds me in place,
Shakes my fears out of my mind,
Darkness rolls around my feet,
How i love it so,
My fantasy to fly,
Among the trees,
To glide across the water,
To sing in the lovelyest places,
My fantasy to be with her,
The most beautifulest girl in the world,
She swims in my mind like a fish in water,
Yet she is not enough for me,
I long to be with her for the rest of my life,
To hold her hand on a warm summer day,
To walk along the shore on a sunny beach,
To kiss ...