Trevor Singh Poems
- Crash My hair is wavy, and my heart is sinking in (to my ...
- Father And Daughter How can you call me your daughter? How ...
- Gritt 'N' Grime This dirty city makes me want to cry.. It's ...
- Bizarre Little Heart You're beautiful.. I want to spend ...
- Awake Why is it that these past few days Have seemed like ...
- A Reality Of Nightmares Crimson roses all lie, petals ...
- And You Were Gone I woke up this morning and realized you ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Trevor Singh
My hair is wavy, and my heart is sinking in (to my chest)
Where was it, that you said you were gonna meet me?
August ends, September begins..
You are nothing like you used to be..
You crave love
From the one who's at home, sleeping in your bed
Even though I am standing right in front of you..
I was true
But we both know that my love was never enough for you
And I will never be her
You come crying to me
In the middle of the night
When the stars are crashing down,
From the heavens above
I see sadness in your eyes..
What do you see in me? ...