Trino Chan Poems
- A Horse With No Name A mild breeze is blowing along the vast ...
- Elaine We met in coincidence. Internet became the place ...
- Star Beauty or beast, Poor or rich; just look up and you ...
- Fantasia The white horse kept running, without looking ...
- Inspiration It is a normal Saturday, anonymous is sitting ...
- A Charming Tale Of Love, Chiva...
- Sound Of Freedom Starry starry night, it is a sweltering ...
I am an entrepreneur involves mainly in Education and Information & Technology businesses in Hong Kong. I am also a person who is energetic, aggressive, talkative, creative, imaginative and adventurous. I always believe the best things come when they are least expected. Writing poems is my pastime and I started doing it because of a friend who had brought great impact on my life. After all, I am a... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Trino Chan
A Horse With No Name
A mild breeze is blowing along the vast grassland,
the sun is glowing brightly above the grassland,
a horse is careering quickly in this immaterial area.
The horse has been living here for more than seventeen years,
no one knows where it comes from.
The horse is exceedingly pure,
we can't find any splotches on its body,
living with other animals happily for most of the time.
in this enormous grassland,
there is only one horse,
and thus it finds the life is boring sometimes.
The horse keeps on running and ...