Tripsha Ghosh Poems
- Betiyan Bhagwan ka diya wardan hai betiyan, mata pita ka ...
- Best Friends True friends are hard to find, i am lucky that...
- Mother (The Angel Of My Life) If i took a little minute to ...
- Kya Nahi Hai Haq Mujhe Jeene K... Zindagi hai ye meri, hai ...
- Love At First Sight I never thought i would love someone like...
- I Lost You We had been friends for many years, With much ...
- Sound Of Broken Heart I don't want to lose you, but yes i ...
Just a small town girl, who is trying to find herself in her words.. Thoughts and words are my life and i write cause it's the only thing which makes me alive :) more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
Forgive your own lies, stop feeling bad about yourself, maybe you aren't perfect and everyone have their own flaws and that makes everyone same in a different way and that's the beauty of being differ...I post my quotations and other write-ups on social media also. so if you ever read any quotation by #Misha well that's my pen name
The fairy godmother never came to turn her into a princess neither her prince came searching for her. But when she realized she is able to fight for her own, that day Cinderella turned into a warrior ...please people! give your reviews. rate my all stuff if you like and add as a favorite poem for updates :) (I am literally promoting my self here 😂...
Comments about Tripsha Ghosh
Bhagwan ka diya wardan hai betiyan,
mata pita ka aatmasamman hai betiyan,
tapti dhup mein thandi chaoon hai betiyan,
manta samaj kyun beto ko itna?
Agar beta hai kuldeepak pariwar ka,
toh do ghar jinse kiya roshan,
woh deep hai betiyan,
phir bhi karta samaj apman inka,
jinse roshan hai jahan sara,
hai log jallad woh jo khatma karte hai inka,
tike hai jinpar par parivar woh neev hai betiyan,
mangti hai dunia beto ki mannat,
humari nazar mein bhagwan ka diya ashirwaad hai betiyan.....