Trisha Hopkins Poems
- *following The Birds* Ballad from my dream ...
- *a River Of Color* September-28-2003 Trish M. Barrek ...
- *the Day You Begin To Live* October-2-2000 Trisha M. Barrek...
- A Baby Boy Summer 2000 Wow! A bundle of joy
- *back Then* Trisha M. Barrek ...
- *stairway To Heaven* 4-8-07/4-6-10/6-16-13 Trish M. Barrek ...
- *hawk Mountain* November.24.2003 Trisha M. Barrek-Hopkins ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Trisha Hopkins
*following The Birds*
Ballad from my dream
September.15.1995 / September-7-2013
Trisha M. Barrek Hopkins
Out of the blue sky comes some birds
I see them out of the corner of my eye
I try my hardest to them
But the birds are up too high
I long for them not to leave
As I watch them fly away
They raise their wings wide in the air
It seems to me they want to stay
Out of the blue sky comes more birds
I chase them as fast as I can
As I do this I trip Scrap my knees and cut my arms and hands
I call out to the beautiful birds 'please ...