Troy Ulysses Davis
Troy Ulysses Davis Poems
- New Jersey (Mirrored Acrostic) Not a bad place to become a ...
- Nineteen Hundreds The sixties were faster cause the thirties...
- Nightshifts (Haiku)
- Ode (Haiku) (Acrostic) Old attic squirrels Demonstrate ...
- Equality (Acrostic) Eerie Quarry Under A
- Ivory Ianuarys (Aliterations) Ivory ...
- Meanwhile In (Tercet) Czar ousterism. The modernization of
Forty two years old. Avid reader and amateur poet. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
New Jersey (Mirrored Acrostic)
Not a bad place to become a man
Escape the lore of fast money, exercise.
Work helps us escape hardship's window
Justice usually charges a short Hajj.
Emerging into a small empire.
Ready for the world afar.
Sometimes feel you're stuck in Genesis
Entrance is easy and escape
yearns are usually abandoned early.