Tua Birgitta Forsström
Tua Birgitta Forsström Poems
- BLI ALDRIG VÄN MED EN KRÅKA Bli aldrig vän med en ...
- THE SNOW WHIRLS OVER THE COURT...
- SNÖN YR ÖVER INNERGÅRDENS ROSO... Snön yr över innergårdens ...
- THE HORSES After spending a night among horses I remember ...
- HÄSTARNA Efter att ha tillbringat en natt bland hästar minns...
- I am writing you because I am writing you because I no ...
- Time is precious, I know Time is precious, I know, to each ...
Tua Forsström (born 1947) is a Finnish poet who writes in Swedish. She was awarded the Nordic Council Literature Prize in 1998 for the poetry collection Efter att ha tillbringat en natt bland hästar.
Forsström's work is known for its engagement with the Finnish landscape, travel and conflicts within relationships. She often uses quotations in her work, sometimes placing them directly into her poems and at other times using them as introductions or interludes in her sequences. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Tua Birgitta Forsström
Time is precious, I know
Time is precious, I know,
to each enough of one's own suffering.
Jesus Christ holds his hand over
those asleep and the forest beasts.
I am sorry I took Your time.
I know that You handle another district
but I thought that the heart does not have boundaries.
You are right: hysteria helps no one.
It pays off, being happy.
Translated by Maria Freij