Uddhab Naik Poems
- The Unheard Gossips Today in the morning I saw A bird ...
- I Am A Different 'me'. My lovely friends And their ...
- May I Dare To Define It? It's a term which blooms the ...
- Love You Teacher Those days in school were boring. Books and...
- The Jasmine Untouched I am addicted to see the divine ...
- I Don't Remember You When someone gives instances Of his ...
- Life And Death Are Brothers Life is a tuned audio. It knows ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''I closed my eyes and imagined the face of love and found my parents smiling...''True Love
''The only tragedy of life is the certainty of death.''UD
''Troubles love my company so we are friends.''Uddhab
'''Swachhata', the word itself voices the sound of purity and peaceful attire.''Swachhata
''Republic Day in India sings the glory of its makers and strengthens the present men to brighten the future.''Republic Day
Comments about Uddhab Naik
The Unheard Gossips
Today in the morning I saw
A bird chirping & fluffing her wings.
I wished she could teach me
The ways to be happy.
Just amidst the unheard gossips
A nasty breeze passed by
Shivering the holy creature.
The wreathed band of love
As shelter on the hibiscus
Got pulled down leaving her homeless.
But still she smiled & blinked her eyes.
O! What a lesson it was!
Life sways and I with Ups and Downs.
Let me not curse my attempts
And make a smile undying.