Ullas R Koya
Ullas R Koya Poems
- What The Hare Never Said Dear Turtle, Run slowly my dear ...
- Fingers His fingers caressed her lips His fingers ran ...
- Workshop The instant I sit idle, you walk in. I engage, amid...
- Her She was raped, you heard. Her vagina was wrenched with a...
- The Crowd The crowd is at haste behind someone they ...
- Two Little Ones [Original: RanduKunjungal by R. Venugopal ...
Nothing much in credit but two decades of human life. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Ullas R Koya
What The Hare Never Said
Run slowly my dear friend,
I seek to rest here behind.
To run prodding back the earth-
a fate defined afore my birth.
‘My boy will run! My boy will jump!
My boy will always sprint to triumph!
He will ascend atop the hill!
Laurels a lot, attain he will! ’
Long been since the run began,
Unaware umpteen Christmas gone.
Time but vaguely passed on,
now nuzzling memoirs none I own.
Tomorrow with axe will come a thug.
The blade heedfully honed for slug.
Mother tree will hit the ground.
Today let me hug the ...