Umeshkumar Radhakrishnan Poems
- It's Time It’s time to time the untimely, to walk down the ...
- Evocation Here I stand blank searching for words...
- Drops Of Thought Trickle trickle drops of thought, ...
- To Lean An old man sat in the park, ...
- Images Images Do they convey? They do seem to be
- Present In Absence Shapeless water art thou, that ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Umeshkumar Radhakrishnan
It’s time to time the untimely,
to walk down the road to find a sudden end
and a greeny by-lane.
It’s time to prove your mettle
and metal your proof
for life has ‘if’ in it
- a conditional, circumstantial clause.
It’s time to pluck the blooming
cloud-white cotton for the future bed.
It’s time to feel your views
and inquest your feelings
for life has green in red
and red in the green.
Are you prepared – perfect
with shoes of strong health
with the bag of acquired skills
to press upon life’s calling bell?
for it’s time, ...