Unintelligible Susurration Poems
- I Have Changed I have changed each time more and more. I ...
- Forgotten Birthday Another birthday passes by and not a ...
- Admire From Afar Different paths different dreams I don't ...
- What Is Love? Is love An object of interest So ...
- Wondering Who You Love All this time I've been ...
- Gansito He runs like a cheetah after its prey. He must be...
- Flying Thoughts "I do this every time, It is nothing ...
I am Unintelligible Susurration, which basically means a whisper not being able to be understood. I have chosen to stay anonymous just because. I find it interesting when authors publish their works under aliases and pseudonyms. But if you really want to know what my name is then you'll have to keep your eyes open. ;)
I am a girl.
I like reading, writing, baking, cooking, and eating ice cream.
The first poem I remember reading was maggie and millie and molly and may.
My favorite poets are: Pablo Neruda, Charles Dickens, and Emily Dickinson.
I discovered an interest in inditing when I was introduced to it in school.
Also, I was influenced... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
I Have Changed
I have changed
each time more and more.
I guess you can't accept
that change is
the best option for everyone.
I cut my hair and dyed it blue.
I wear dark clothes
but mostly black
from head to toe.
I pierced my lip and my eyebrows too.
Thanks to Peter
who's made me
who I am today.
I slacked off in class
and got F's
in every class
but not anymore
I dropped out of school now-
Peter says grades
and I agree
I could care less
what you think of me
I have changed