Unlimited Poet Poems
- Caught Up In My Imaginations Tonight, tonight is the ...
- His Barbaric Yawp I see a broad man, very outspoken A man in...
- Whats To Fear A fear to seize, a fear to conquer Not to be ...
- Unknown Intelligent You hide in the outskirts of ...
- Nathaniel Hawthorne Locked up in isolation for 12 years You ...
I am a poet, as many of us are. Reading poetry is my main hobby. I write, I think, and I read. Daily, I will be reading some of your poems. Some rely poems as extending its purpose to a song, but my point of view is that poems are of thought and life to be read not to be sang. Some may state emotion some may not or the poem will leave it up to you to state the tone/mood of it. My life is about ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Unlimited Poet
You hide in the outskirts of town
Somewhere deep in the slums
You run and I wonder from what
Down steep plains of grass you stand,
I await your presence
Made of courtesy and manner you escape success
No one ever pondered of such history hidden in your eyes
To not be known, is what you wanted
Intelligence, we've waited
Sadness you kept
Were you scared of people knowing who you were?
Gone you are now, with no stitch for us to learn of you
With no intelligence to be passed down
You are an unknown intelligent of our time