Utsav Patel Poems
- Torrent The whiff of affliction passes away. Do you heard ...
- Pachi Lagyu (Gujarati) Jindagi na marg par 19 dagla chalyo...
- Asphyxiation In a room with mosquitoes.. With Dusty ...
- Echoes Of Love (In The Memori...
- Khamoshi Thodi sone si dhoop he... Thodi chandi si ...
- Shepherd's Solitude The sun is almost risen.. He put a shirt...
- Its Make Me Insane Everyday it passes by... Through my rigid...
Does it make any difference? Nothing much interesting about me. In the end we all gonna die! more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Utsav Patel
The whiff of affliction passes away.
Do you heard this wobble mate?
where are you peace?
there was no gratitude nor griefs
I believe in geocenterism.
You can occupy your place in heavens.
I am going to the black hole!
Smoldering with unconscious state.
In the race of life:
Since I know the meaning of love and life,
I missed the starting gun.
Melancholy ecstasy of isolation:
In a jungle
A 'concrete jungle',
Chirping vehicles and planes.
A groan hikes till the gleam of silence.
Souvenir of death!