V. T. Bullock
V. T. Bullock Poems
- Difficult Friendship You don’t know how hard this is Not ...
- Eternity Everything is just so black I dunno if I can get it...
- The End You where a friend Or so I thought. These feelings ...
- Easier To Fall I’m a romantic, aren’t we all? It’s so much ...
- Blinded With Pain She sits in the dark, so many thoughts ...
- This Black Heart Is there anyone out there who knows who I ...
- Hope I know what I’m so afraid to discover, The love, the ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about V. T. Bullock
You don’t know how hard this is
Not liking someone so close to you
It’s just we don’t get along
But he has to be around for everything we do.
Can’t it just be us?
Doing things like before
Not having to worry ‘bout everything said
I enjoyed those times so much more
Maybe we can just spend some time apart
And hopefully these feelings will fade
You’re such a good friend
And don’t worry, I don’t feel betrayed
You love him.
And that’s all that counts
It’s important that you’re happy
And in large amounts!
So if I seem distant, that’s why
But, we ...