Vagi Samuel Jnr
Vagi Samuel Jnr Poems
- Mistress Of Seduction The quiet night deployed a ...
- Sparing Conversations Tell me a joke that I may not laugh I ...
- Sonnet 2 - In Memory Of The Fu... The future is fore Ahead ...
- Sonnet 8 - Dear Love Harmonize me that tale of affair we ...
- Peace At Ela Beach The smell of the sand raced at me Peace ...
- Dear Cry, Pity Me! Her tears kissed the edges of her face A ...
- Dying Man Life didn't admit the gasp of his age Painful ...
I just love my phone keypad, pen and scrap papers through which words give more meaning to life. It is so fascinating to draw experiences from my surrounding to amplify all sorts of moods and emotions. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Vagi Samuel Jnr
Mistress Of Seduction
The quiet night deployed a half-moon
Town Street as evading as a venting loop
Sounding whispers of a walking lady
Her figure emerging from a darkened alley
She puffs away in the mystical drum beat
Edge of her smoke burning so intense
A single parent with twists and turns
That welds another grip of profit for body heat
Pretentious trade relieving an unknown arm
Tinted car succumbed by her potent top
Lips inking about service fees and plot
Beer! A hundred kina waits at gorilla farm
Baby, kiss me not on my swollen pride
Rather this glimmering ...