vaiah jones Poems
- He Loves Soccer He loves soccer. Kicking soft and supple ...
- Please Come Back Daddy He played with me Daddy. He played ...
- Rare You tease and tear, After you repair; Having an ...
- Who Has Given You The Right? Who has given you the right- To...
- See How Much You Love Me You fret and fume, And vituperate ...
- Recreation Eat upon my cold flesh Like maggots; Then ...
- Worm Wriggle like a worm Into a peapod, Hollow my bones of...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
He Loves Soccer
He loves soccer.
Kicking soft and supple hearts.
He loves to dribble,
Who cares for penalties?
His referee being
A veteran player -
He revels amidst
A ground full of personae,
One knocking the other.
He thought I was his soccer.
So he kicked and fucked -
Hard, hard, still harder.
The game over,
He kissed his trophy,
And wished me -
Happy New Year.