Valerie Chase Poems
- Great Going, Mother. Don't you get it? I did all I ...
- Plague Your influence on me is like a plague. Vague but ...
- Soul Doubt Going around in circles, beneath my eyes are ...
- A Small Visit. I think I want to get away. I think I'd love ...
- You Ask. An array of questions. You ask me to speak. To ...
- The Riley Soldier he speaks to me like there's nothing ...
- The Opposition. you're breathing deep - it's time to ...
writing is my ultimate passion. it's unavoidable, endless and timeless. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Valerie Chase
Great Going, Mother.
Don't you get it?
I did all I could.
Everything in my weakening power - just so all is understood.
Now the feeling is less than weak,
and even more so nothing left to speak.
You make me so insigificant,
like the ruler of nothing at all.
You do so well at watching me tumble and fall.
How naive of me, grasping and hoping for your hand.
All I came to, was a crashing land.
Flat on my face, you didn't protect me from the still ground.
A string of pearls represent nothing.
A foster mothers picture displays something loving.
The wish for you to be the same, ...