Varna Soyakaze Poems
- Time Passes By Life goes on and on There seems no end I ...
- Farmer's End The sky was over cast with a cloud. He stared ...
- While You Leave Thou, apart from me Sorrow, is all I can see...
- Rain Listen to the Soft Rain, It wipes away all the ...
- Amelia Earhart Amelia Earhart, the nurse of world war one, ...
- Missing You My heart sub aquatic in tears finds the means of...
- Dear Daughter Do be there at my entombment! I held your ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Varna Soyakaze
Time Passes By
Life goes on and on
There seems no end
I feel this emptiness deep in
Someday I will bend,
And succumb to this loneliness.
I fear not to say,
Yet I say it out aloud
I want you, I need you
I again say it loud,
I LOVE YOU!
I am all yours dear,
My heart misses you,
I miss your soul and heart,
Life's so hard and totally new
I am alone and time goes on.