Vassilis Comporozos Poems
- Lizard Running (Haiku)
- No Sky, No Clouds (Haiku)
- Like A Bolt Out Of The Blue Rain water dripping the huge ...
- A Heart Ajar A heart ajar A heart ajar a dream half seen
- Derelict House (Haikus) Derelict house. Walls peeling off. ...
- New Born Poem New born poem (haikus) A new poem was ...
- By The Fireplace Flames in the fireplace. Hands that touched...
Hi, my name is Vassilis Comporozos. I' m from Greece. An EFL teacher and translator, I also love reading and writing (mostly poetry) . I have published 3 poetry collections in Greek so far and taken part in three poetry anthologies as well. I have won some poetry prizes. I have had poems published in some Greek literary magazines and, also, in some Greek and English websites (www.poemhunter.com ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Vassilis Comporozos
Lizard Running (Haiku)
A lizard rushing
To hide. Scorching sun. I can't
hide from scorching needs.