veronica jewell Poems
- School As i sit alone in this room i see everyone sitting
- The Creepy Everyone knows it there it lurcks in every ...
- From The Wise One day at a time, something my grandpa used...
- My Lover there is this guy i know so sweet, so kind,
- Why why oh why why cry why hurt i ask myself
- Blade when my life gets to much i turn to the knife,
- Things Things don't wanna work why is that? i take and ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about veronica jewell
As i sit
alone in this
room i see
yells at me
to sit up
class away! !