Vianka Polis Poems
- Torment All this agony I fetched amongst myself No fingers...
- I Stopped My angel whispered into my ear He attempted to ...
- Dancing On Coals The pain creeps over your soul and embeds ...
- Growing Up Trapped The physical embodiment of being entrapped...
- Perfect Society The day's devour themselves passing the time ...
- Devil In White We both refused to acknowledge every ...
- Anger I pigment lovely pictures of deceased people in my ...
I was born and raised in Michigan; Madison Heights to be exact. I come from a family who never had much. We still have to work hard until this day to receive what we need. I lived in a small one-bedroom apartment with both parents and a younger brother. We eventually moved up to Sterling Heights when I entered 3rd grade. I finally had my own bedroom and a backyard. I started writing for fun at ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''I knew I loved you more because I always tip-toed and kept quiet while you rested soundly. When I slept, you bashed your feet and clashed pans while I stood awake.''To a lover.
Comments about Vianka Polis
All this agony I fetched amongst myself
No fingers to situate for my poor health
My gashes a commodity so slight
The man who belabored promised “I won’t bite”
Love befell all that I sought
My parents’ adoration was never a thought
I had only an oblivion in order to be beat
I always regarded myself to never reach any feet
I smoked until I commemorated nothing
The food I devoured until I perceived disgusting
Cigarette smoke engulfed my throat
My lungs I dearly endeavored to demote
It hightailed from one to two
The packs I shifted so ...