Victor Osorio Poems
- Fake Smile They ask me what's wrong I say I'm OK I don't ...
- Sky I opened a letter But I couldn't read Up in the ...
- Home Dream with pain from you Awake with pain from you I'm ...
- Trust Me I knew the truth about me Without any facts I knew...
- Me, Myself, And I I feel lonely in a crowded room People ...
- Sleep To Dream Time to rest our eyes We visit ...
- Still Remains She starts to talk, so listen well Behave the ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
They ask me what's wrong
I say I'm OK
I don't want them to worry
Tomorrow is another day
Happy it may not be
I'll wear a fake smile
They will know something is wrong
If they don't see me in awhile
Maybe someone I should tell
I'm just hurting
I'm not doing well
I start to act like old me
Everything seems fine
Happy people---happy they see
They don't care what I look like outside
But I do, my ugliness needs to hide
They say they like me for me
I'll stay happy as I could be
Friends are temporary, changes will take awhile
They never knew I ...