Victoria Dyer Poems
- Sickness It's coming slowly, running through my veins, ...
- Love Her Watching u with her makes all these feelings go ...
- Please Come Save Me I'm locked inside this room wondering ...
- Times Going By Times going by I'm waiting for it to ...
- Popular Girl Help me! she cries out but no one could ...
- Tears I'm in the darkness of light Which cries in the middle...
- To Late tired of this hurting wishing it would go away i ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Victoria Dyer
It's coming slowly,
running through my veins,
crawling up my throat,
crying for it to stop.
It's sickness that kills,
just standing is hard enough,
I think if I fall asleep I would,
never awake to see my life,
One more breath and I
think I'll be done,
Slowly closing my eyes,
I fall into a deep sleep,
The light rises in my closed eyes,
am I dead?
I see that i am in my room
it was a dream or was it?